Tuesday, November 23, 2010

You've got so much love in you


Happy Thanksgiving to all
I am so happy to have a week to enjoy the greatest blessings in my life
Although I am far from home, I am especially grateful for my family and friends

Things I am Thankful for

Turkey. it makes my heart happy and reminds me of driving to Ryan, Oklahoma :]

Home. it is my most favorite place to be. Whether I am in Purcell, Phoenix, or Provo- I am surrounded by the people I love :]

Ashley, Mandy, Lauren, Caitie, and Amanda- they are the best roommates this girl could ever dream of

New vacuums (specifically my new Bissell) Who knew it would make me so happy? :]

Kisses from CapriLee, she is the sweetest, most wonderful niece in all the world. I love her guts

Sweet reminders from the Lord of my potential and divine rights as a woman

Gratitude. Number it among the most important of the commandments :]

Insanely awesome sisters. You know who you are, and you know why I love you so!

Visiting teaching. Rachel and Kayla always make my day better with their encouraging messages

I
nfinite love from my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ


N
ew words from President Thomas S. Monson :]


G
od, my Father in Heaven. For all the blessings, but especially the trials in my life. They made me stronger and closer to Thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment