Monday, November 22, 2010

Parties, Paint, Phoenix, and Pocahontas

I have been the lamest blogger as of late.
I am genuinely sorry to my 7 avid followers.
I know I am letting you down.
Your disappointment ends here.

I feel as though photos can tell a story better than this little Cherokee can. .
Without further adieu
Lauren and I attended Paint Fight 2010. It was the most Epic event of my 3 semesters at BYU

Lauren and myself rockin' some stunna shades at your local Rue 21. .
it's cute, it's cute!!

This was the moment we finished cleaning the apartment, I was literally jumping for joy :)

Halloween was so fun. Pocahontas and The Jungle Woman

I got to spend a weekend in Arizona with my CUTE FAMILY. It was perfect and sunny!

15 passenger van=best nap of my life!!


Happy Birthday Momma!! I love you :]

THE CHUNK!!

NEW AND IMPROVED CARDS
goodbye TdrdRosie

Just an observation.
Apparently I eat all the time,
and when I am not eating I am kissing things that want to eat me. .?

This is a shout out to my best bunk buddy Mandy.
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY!
I love you :]


No comments:

Post a Comment