Friday, June 24, 2011

Every Soul is Precious

I love the missionaries.
I love what they do.
How can a single person change the lives of so many in such a short time?
Here are a few of the missionaries I had the privilege to work with in the MTC

On a more silly note. . .
I cooked when we fed the missionaries on Wednesday
Sweet Pork burritos of course
I completely failed when cooking the rice;
it was a giant, crunchy mess
AND I was even using a rice cooker.
How is this even possible? you ask. .
Let me tell you!
When the recipe calls for 2 cups of rice and 2 cups of water . . .
and you throw in 2 cups of water and then
dump an entire TWO POUND bag of rice in the mix,
you are bound to have mushy gross rice :[
I am pretty sure I added at least 6 more cups of water when I realized what I had done!

No comments:

Post a Comment