Sunday, June 27, 2010

Inspired


I must say that I am a terrible blogger, but with some much needed inspiration I have decided to post only about significant pieces of my life. I am currently home in Oklahoma with Uncle Mike, Aunt Jen, and the girls. It has been such a peaceful summer; quite literally full of Peace. I have been able to explore new hobbies and interests and learn from children; after-all, they are my favorite teachers. I find strength in music that invites the Spirit of the Lord to envelope me. I have never been happier to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I strive to learn from the testimonies and examples of others. I am overwhelmed by the love that surrounds me when I am able to spend time with my family. Home is my favorite place to be. I am so grateful to Aunt Jen and Uncle Mike for teaching me how to function on my own and in a home. What a blessing it will be to spend time on vacation with sixteen wonderful relatives next month in Cozumel; a full 7 days on the beach with all the cousins. We have been anticipating July 25th all summer long and now we are just under a month away!! I went ahead and posted a photo from the cruise last summer to get me pumped up for Cozumel.

No comments:

Post a Comment