Thursday, July 1, 2010

Total Eclipse of the Heart :]


After a day of furious reading trying to finally finish the last 200 pages of the book, I was in line at 7:45 to see the 9:45 show of Eclipse! It was well worth the wait. Of course I would have preferred they produce a 8 hour hardcore-fan version of the movie, but I was satisfied!! I am torn between 3 teams- Team Edward, Team Taylor Lautner, and Team whoever plays Riley Biers- I find him super attractive! We attended the film in a group of 16, and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves :) I am stoked to read Breaking Dawn, but I am not emotionally ready for the Twilight Saga to end so I am putting it on hold for now. Don't get me wrong, I am not one of the girls who dresses up like Bella or wears white makeup and T-Shirts with fierce poses of Jacob and Edward with Bella standing behind them biting her lip and brushing her hair behind her ear. WOOF! The movie was fun- the action was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment