Thursday, January 6, 2011

Seething, Shenanigans, and Easy-Peasy Lemon-Squeezy!

Here is a run down on what may be the most glorious week of my life thus far.
(with an exception of Monday around 10 am of course)
I am back at school and although I feel like I am stuck in a freezer,
this week has been GLO-O-O-RIUS (pronounced in a high-pitch sing song voice)

First item of business
: where have all of these good looking people been hiding?
Everyone I see on campus is so cute! I have seen at least 20 pairs of boots that I want.
All the ladies in cardigans and all the men-folk in sweaters are just so Uh-dorable.
I applaud you.

Next item of business:
Child development was crilarious (a word Lauren accidentally founded. . . like Christopher Columbus with the Americas. definition- a first cousin to both crazy and hilarious). Child Development. My professor managed to squeeze in the words SEETHING and SHENANIGANS. Apparently the entire class is seething at you students who feel a need to share a story every time the professor makes a comment. CONFIRMED. He also mentioned teenagers and the shenanigans they always seem to get themselves into.

Megan's item of business:
I call home today between classes to catch up on the last 24 hours. Meg answers the phone and is talking about basketball games, and I am whining because I am on campus til 6 pm and it is dark when I get done with classes. Megan put me quickly in my place and told me in a very mature manner that all of my classes are easy. My major is easy, so easy in fact that it is- and I quote- "EASY-PEASY LEMON-SQUEEZY." If anyone out there in the blogging world knows what peasy means please leave a comment and let me know.



No comments:

Post a Comment