Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Eriberto's

Dear Mexican Food,
Why are you so stinkin' delicious?
and why do I crave you so badly after the sun has gone down?!

I flew into Phoenix Monday morning to visit my mom and dad and my little brother and sister.
it is so hot here compared to Ogden
I LOVE IT!
Anyway, back to Eriberto's
Last night at about 9 o'clock I got a mean craving for some Mexican food
So my mom and I jumped in the car and made a trip through the drive-through at Eriberto's
strangest Mexican food drive-through ever.
I was surprised by the tasty appearance of all the food choices.
They know how to sell Mexican food. . .
There are 12 dinner platters on the menu and they write
#1 and add a picture of the food!!
(At this point I wanted 1 of everything)
but I settled for a chicken tostada and some chicken and cheese taquitos
I underestimated the heat of the salsa they gave me.
I had a flashback to the Dumb and Dumber scene when Harry and Lloyd use ketchup and mustard to soothe the burn of the peppers they ate.
Instead, I washed it down with about a gallon of water.
Eriberto's-I will be back soon for some more of those delicious Taquitos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment