Friday, June 17, 2011

Nathan and KT's wedding


KT, it is finally here-you are officially Mrs. Nathan Stewart!
No more tearing rings off that paper chain.
You were a most beautiful bride,
and I am so happy that I was able to come to your reception.
You and Mr. Stewart are absolutely darling!
I will never forget the day you showed up to my basketball game with these signs. .
Jimmer's got nothin' on me!

At the pinnacle of my awkward alone-ness, when I said my goodbyes
(to you of course, because you are the only person I knew there)
I was pulling out of the parking lot when I saw a car full of familiar faces.
Ashley, Teusch, Leonard, and Bruce
greeted me with hugs and a photo of what I will look like in 15 years.
(Leonard, please be a dear and send me that photo so I can share it with my blog followers.)

I swear I am not six feet tall- just 5'6". . and Ash decided that she a needs a man my size.
Because we fit perfect!

2 comments:

  1. tara you are so cute!! thank you so much for coming!! and coming through the line three times and for your lip gloss :):):) OH how I LOVE YOU GIRL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I love you too KT. Your reception was so pretty, and it was so fun to see you. I am sad that Nathan replaced me as your roommate. I will miss our late night talks and random watching of funny videos

    ReplyDelete