Sunday, October 23, 2011

Salad Spinner. Say What?

So I made a stop at Burlington coat factory on Friday night in the depths of my boredom. I looked up and down every last isle hoping to find a piece of treasure and I found it y'all!!
I know you are all wondering why this Caesar salad looks so darn delicious.
Let me tell you why. .
Because I found a salad spinner at Burlington for a whopping 7 smackaroos!!
Salad spinners make salads so much more delicious. 
I don't think I even love salad that much, I just like spinning the water off of them. 
It is so fun!
I now own 3 things in the kitchen- a pyrex, an apple slicer, and a salad spinner :)
Lauren completed this delicious meal with her pita bread!
She has got me addicted to chicken caesar pitas. 
Needless to say it was a happy, happy Sunday :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: