Thursday, May 24, 2012

Summer Bummer

No, this summer has not been a bummer. . . I use the word bummer to describe myself as one who bums. 
I have spent the last month successfully doing almost nothing. I am not proud of this statement. 
I finished my Junior year at BYU and moved into a cute house with Lauren. We decided to stay here in Provo. 
I just BARELY got a job at Jos. A Bank. Still haven't started working. I have never been so broke in my life.
I have spent my days cooking pies, stir frys, and cookies. 
I also sewed some new items. I plan to post pictures of those items soon. 
I just got back from a trip to Oklahoma for Megan's graduation. I can't believe she will be here at BYU in the Fall. It was great to be home for a few days with the whole gang, and the sno cones were legendary!
I just spent the last 4 hours changing my blog layout and I am sick of sitting at the computer, so until next time.
Look forward to posts about cute outfits, cute nieces and nephews, and a cute boy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment