Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Pocketful of Sunshine

Hello blogging world, 
I am sorry that I have been neglectful lately. 
This semester has been a whirlwind to say the least 
filled with lots of midterms, cold winter days, Steve Madden boots, and a short romance. . . 
MIDTERMS-
When I heard the word midterm for the first time I thought that it meant an exam that marked the middle of the semester. I WAS WAY OFF- midterms start the first DAY of school and don't stop until finals week, and then you get to take 6 tests in 5 days. The joys of college life. 
Note to self- college is optional, you chose to come here, you applied. (almost forgot!!)
COLD WINTER DAYS-
This semester has been anything but warm until the last few days. 
It has been about 65 degrees and beautiful, I AM READY FOR SUMMER!! like NOW!
I have been trapped under a furry hood and sweaters all semester and my sandals are starting to feel neglected.
They will see the sun soon enough. Time to buy some new nail colors :)
STEVE MADDEN BOOTS-
I invested in TWO wonderful pairs of Steve Madden boots this winter
I couldn't make myself choose between the two, so I had to have both of course ;]
They kept my feet from freezing off and I am almost sad to put them in a Winter box, ALMOST. .
ROMANCE-
So I never got the chance to blog about it, but I started DATING a BOY in December, 
I know, I was as surprised as you are now. haha
We dated for a few months, and then decided that we are better off as friends!
But LOVE is in the air for sure, 
I think at least 8 of my friends here at BYU got engaged in the last week 
and JENA ROSE got married last weekend in St. George
She was the most stunning bride ever!!
So the rest of you with aspirations to be the most beautiful bride that ever walked the Earth.. ..
you can go ahead and stop stressing over that, because it is done.
She is now Mrs. Trager Hinzte: The most beautiful bride ever. 

Just one more month of school left before summer. It really can't get here fast enough.
ps- Did I mention I have no idea what I am doing this summer?
or with my life for that matter!
Feel free to pray on my behalf ;] hahaha!!
I am going to enjoy the rest of this beautiful day now


No comments:

Post a Comment