Thursday, November 10, 2011

11-11-11 Make a Wish

So tomorrow is 11-11-11 and I decided that I get to make wishes all day long, 
but I am not sure if I can think of that many wishes. .
Close your eyes and make a wish, Here it goes!

1. I wish for a 7-11 hot chocolate machine in my room, complete with marshmallows and french vanilla coffee creamer

2. I wish for heat in my car, so that I can defrost my windows and be warm when I go to school

3. I wish for a desire to run. Because for the last 20 years to date I despise running, but I think I am finally at that point where I despise love handles more. . . 

4. I wish for a pair of red zipper riding boots. They are so cute, and I would spoil them with cute, matching boot socks in every color

5. I wish for a warm day in Cozumel. . sleeping in the sand while Capri drinks my Miami Vice

6. I wish for a white bomber coat with fur on the hood. Mandy's is the cutest

7. I wish for an electric snuggie. . one that plugs into the cigarette lighter in my car (see wish #2)

8. I wish for no inhibitions. To have the courage to do anything

9. I wish that everyone can feel completely and totally loved for at least one moment each day

10. I wish to be happy, everyday, for the rest of my life, no matter what happens

11. I wish that someone would pack me a lunch to take to school every day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment