Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Productive Tuesday, Holla!!

Yesterday was  very productive and fulfilling day for me :]
My awesome day started with a new job working at Nexeo. 
I am still not sure what I will be doing there, 
but I am guessing it is something to do with accounting 
because my uncle told them I was an Accounting Major at BYU. .  Say what? 
I was Pre-Business Finance a year ago!  
But hey-- maybe they need a design team. . . .
ya know? for uniforms or something!!
The day continued on and so did I-
I made two scarves- TWO!!
I was so excited that I went and bought some fabric at Jo-Ann's
I got started on Capri's dress in my sewing class and it is the cutest thing I have ever sewn in my life. 
It is a bright blue corduroy fabric with owls on it with a brown contrast collar. 
I went to Adopt-a-Grandparent and met the cutest grandma of my life. 
She told me above all else to be honest in everything that I do. 
She shared the story of how she met her sweet husband-who is now very ill.
I don't want a love like Johnny and June, 
I want a love like Norma and Grover
I can't wait to go back and visit her next week.
I finished a 25 page assignment- finally done with papers and projects!
Then Vanessa talked me into going to a spin class- not gonna lie I was scared!
It was so tough, and I didn't think I was going to be able to walk when I got off that bike
Today my legs are wobbly and my rear is real sore.
That was my productive day, and here is one of the scarves I made
Just click the picture to follow the link to my Etsy shop





No comments:

Post a Comment